Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Topic Icons disappeared in forum list, but are visible in thread creation

More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by Tormentor667
Dear Kunena members,

I have a strange problem with my topic icons since the 5.1.x updates. None of the icons are visible in the overview of my kunena forums (where the thread lists are) but they are visible and choosable when writing a new threadnew thread .

I have no idea what's going on here, the icons are there and defined but they are not even part of the sourcecode if you analyze the css and html. What can I do?

Best regards,
Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by rich
Use you your own topic icons? Your template is Crypsis b3 but it seems, that you've chosen bootstrap 2 icons. Please add a Configuration Report

More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by Tormentor667
Hey Rich,
thank you, the hint with the bootstrap icons already helped me solving the issue. I simply chose "Old Icons" in the template config and they are working again :)
Best regards,
Dan

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds