Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Class 'KunenaCacheHelper' not found

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by Rajada
My Kunena forum works for the most part, but when anyone submits or deletes a post (basically, any operation that would re-direct the page back to the topic after completion) my site spits a 500 error. The action goes through just fine IE posts are made or deleted or whatever as requested, but the PHP error log indicates that the cause is:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'KunenaCacheHelper' not found in<My server>/libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 1633

Can anyone point me in the right direction to solving this issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #2 by 810
then you are missing a file: \libraries\kunena\cache\helper.php

please try to install the kunena package again. else try to check the permissions.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by 810.

More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by Rajada
Well you are correct in that my cache folder is empty. Maybe when I cleared my cache through Joomla it mistakenly deleted this? Can't imagine another reason I'd have an empty folder like that. I grabbed it from the package and that eliminated the issue. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds