Kunena 5.2.1 Addons released (Yesterday)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Addons (modules and plugins made by Kunena team) in version 5.2.1 which is now available for download. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered since the release of Kunena 5.2.3. Download the Kunena Addons

Solved Class 'KunenaCacheHelper' not found

More
2 years 9 months ago #1 by Rajada
My Kunena forum works for the most part, but when anyone submits or deletes a post (basically, any operation that would re-direct the page back to the topic after completion) my site spits a 500 error. The action goes through just fine IE posts are made or deleted or whatever as requested, but the PHP error log indicates that the cause is:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'KunenaCacheHelper' not found in<My server>/libraries/kunena/forum/category/category.php on line 1633

Can anyone point me in the right direction to solving this issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #2 by 810
then you are missing a file: \libraries\kunena\cache\helper.php

please try to install the kunena package again. else try to check the permissions.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by 810.

More
2 years 9 months ago #3 by Rajada
Well you are correct in that my cache folder is empty. Maybe when I cleared my cache through Joomla it mistakenly deleted this? Can't imagine another reason I'd have an empty folder like that. I grabbed it from the package and that eliminated the issue. Thanks!

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds