Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Solved Nightly Build 5.1 - 5/18/2018 - Theme Issues

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #1 by alprunty
I found the nightly build... there was an advertisement that was obscuring it.

First of all, the editor header is not displaying above the reply or post new topic. It looks like this.

Second issue is the first theme... Crypsis is not displaying properly...

When I select the top theme I get this...

The menu bar is jacked up and everything looks spaced wrong. I think this is supposed to be our classic theme. It's just not working.

When I use Cribsisb3 it looks much better...

The only issue I have with it is the lack of my toolbar above the editor. I know that 5.10 is vastly new and better technology from my older 4 version, but my users have said it was a big mistake to upgrade. Can you help me work this out they really miss their toolbar. The nightly build fixed the <EM> Display.

Thanks

Allen
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by alprunty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #2 by 810
Templates Crypsisb3 click on save.

If crypsisb3 is showing correct means your joomla template is bootstrap 3 template. So you need to use that one. Or you need to enable load bootstrap option on crypsis settings

More
2 years 4 months ago #3 by alprunty
Turned on the bootstrap on the top one and my toolbar is back. Thanks.

Allen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds