Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Nightly Build 5.1 - 5/18/2018 - Theme Issues

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1 by alprunty
I found the nightly build... there was an advertisement that was obscuring it.

First of all, the editor header is not displaying above the reply or post new topic. It looks like this.

Second issue is the first theme... Crypsis is not displaying properly...

When I select the top theme I get this...

The menu bar is jacked up and everything looks spaced wrong. I think this is supposed to be our classic theme. It's just not working.

When I use Cribsisb3 it looks much better...

The only issue I have with it is the lack of my toolbar above the editor. I know that 5.10 is vastly new and better technology from my older 4 version, but my users have said it was a big mistake to upgrade. Can you help me work this out they really miss their toolbar. The nightly build fixed the <EM> Display.

Thanks

Allen
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by alprunty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by 810
Templates Crypsisb3 click on save.

If crypsisb3 is showing correct means your joomla template is bootstrap 3 template. So you need to use that one. Or you need to enable load bootstrap option on crypsis settings

More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by alprunty
Turned on the bootstrap on the top one and my toolbar is back. Thanks.

Allen

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds