Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Question Poll menu not appearing

More
8 months 1 week ago #1 by druth
I have the poll feature enabled and have read the instructions. However, the editor menu is not showing the colored bars that is the icon for the polls. I thought it was an issue with the template I was using but when I change to the default template I actually get nothing in the editor options. See attached editor window. One with and one custom template and one with the default template.

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Poll menu not appearing
(Please do not use the Browser back and forwards button, if you have already uploaded attachments.)

If you choose WYSIWYG editor, the extra bbcode plugins will not work. Go to your Kunena template setting (tab BBCode) and choose the BBCode editor.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds