Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Time Out When Posting or Replying

More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by freedomcoach
I've had a long standing issue with Forum posts and replies taking a long time to save. The problem has existed with versiion 4 and now even more so with newly upgraded version 5 (on test site).

Currently, with version 5, posts are timing out and not saving. Previously on version 4 they did save but it took a long time. Not sure how to troubleshoot this issue. I'm not a techie. All help appreciated. My site is running the very latest version of Joomla.

Howard
The following user(s) said Thank You: beniaminqb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by rich
Maybe the session life time is to too little. Check in the Joomla global configuration (tab System) the session lifetime. You must enter the same time in the Kunena configuration (tab General), otherwise it can cause problems with the session time. But in Kunena you must enter the time in seconds.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds