Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question How can i add a Please login or register free to post to this category...

More
6 years 5 months ago #1 by GODpleasers
How can i add a Please login or register free to post to this category on categories that the public cant post to without registering.

Preferably under the category description please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #2 by rich
Copy the login link "Please Log in or register free to join the conversation." below the forum messages. Open in backend the categories and enter your text and the login link in the description.
Add the link with BBCode such as:
Code:
[url=Link to your login module]Please login or register free[/url] to post to this category.
But in principle you have the text "Please Log in or register free to join the conversation." below all messages.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #3 by notforyou
To follow up:

how can I remove the message

Please log in or Create an account ...

from each reply?
It seems a little overdone to have it at each message (Blue eagle template).

Regards
Arnoud
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by notforyou.

More
6 years 4 months ago #4 by rich
Please to add your question not in another topic. Also your question has nothing to do with the subject "How can I add... "
Questions about blue eagle only in this specified category "Blue Eagle5" please. www.kunena.org/forum/blue-eagle-5

More
6 years 4 months ago #5 by GODpleasers

rich wrote: Please to add your question not in another topic. Also your question has nothing to do with the subject "How can I add... "
Questions about blue eagle only in this specified category "Blue Eagle5" please. www.kunena.org/forum/blue-eagle-5

We ARE NOT USING BLUE EAGLE 5 WE ARE USING CYPRIS

More
6 years 4 months ago #6 by rich
I'm sorry, if there was a misunderstanding. This post was not for you. Please see message number 3 in this topic.

Time to create page: 0.690 seconds