Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Editor toolbar NOT shownig - Attachments not working

More
6 years 5 months ago #1 by nik00
Hi there,

The issue i'm facing is that the editor toolbar isn't showing at all when registered and also the attachments aren't working either. This happens on my hosting server as when i use wampserver things run smoothly! I have uploaded a couple of pics to show you what i mean. I read somewhere that .htaccess file might having something to do with. Can you help me?

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #2 by rich

The issue i'm facing is that the editor toolbar isn't showing at all when registered and also the attachments aren't working either. This happens on my hosting server as when i use wampserver things run smoothly!

Have you installed Kunena local and transferred on your server? It's possible that Kunena want to load the icons from the cache. Empty the cache and try again.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by rich.

More
6 years 5 months ago #3 by nik00
Well i cleared the cache but still no changes! Furthermore, i went to my hosting server and installed kunena files from there but still the issues remain. I'm thinking of trying another forum extension to see if the problem is on kunena or on my hosting server... Thanks a lot for your reply rich

More
6 years 5 months ago #4 by rich
Open the browser console and click on Reply. Maybe it shows what is the cause. Most it's a conflict with a extension plugin.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #5 by TwizyForum
Can anyone tell me what fixed that issue?

Still missing the toolbar but only find lots of open ended Therads here in the forum.

What extension could hinder the toolbar to render?

Emptying the Joomla cache does not help.
Kunena cache emptying?

What I can see is, that Kunena seems to not cache it contents?!

Can anyone shed a light on how the caching in Kunena does work?
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by TwizyForum.

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds