Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Emoticons, Videos Buttons not working

More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by Silencer2010
Hello guys,

the buttons for emoticons, videos, etc. are not working in crypsis..

What can we do to make them run ??

In crypsisb3 they are working, but the mobile view is broking, as the topic names and starts of the topics just go text into text so no one can read it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
You have a link for me? But I need a account as a registered user, otherwise I can't see the issue. You can use the confidential tags (close symbol).

More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by Nipse
Hi, it's the same for me, have you been able to solve it? I started getting error when updating joomla 3.7.2 and Kunena 5.0.9

I would appreciate if you could tell me if you could solve it, regards

[img

More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by Silencer2010
Hello,

no the bugs still exist. I think kunena developers can not fix it... Kunena 5 goes really a bad way...

It was so good in the past...

More
6 years 8 months ago #5 by rich
Fact is the problem has also already occurred with earlier versions. Also fact is that 99% (or more) did not have this problem. So something must be different in your installation. Mostly it is a plugin of an extension, or a Joomla Template that causes a conflict. Our Developers cannot change codes on random guess if the cause is unknown.

More
6 years 8 months ago #6 by Silencer2010
We did not have any problems until version 4. Since version 5 there are problems...

Even on kunena.org there are some problems that should not be ...

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds