Blue Eagle 1.5.2 Released (11 Dec 2018)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena Blue Eagle 1.5.2 which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for Kunena 5.1. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 1.5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 1.5.2.

Question Preview mode not working in Kunena 5.0.7 again.

More
1 year 8 months ago #1 by GODpleasers
Preview mode not working in Kunena 5.0.7 again.

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #2 by 810
This is a local server issue, i have copied your data and files, I'm not getting the issue.

So there is some kind of setting who is conflicting the js on your site. Maybe supercache or mod_security or something else.

More
1 year 8 months ago #3 by GODpleasers

810 wrote: This is a local server issue, i have copied your data and files, I'm not getting the issue.

So there is some kind of setting who is conflicting the js on your site. Maybe supercache or mod_security or something else.

Have you tried it since the 5.07 update? Before we had applied bug fix Add suffix breaks preview #4401(The only way it works that we have seen). #4403 github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/pull/4403/files . This time we haven't changed anything.

I think mod_security is disabled and I don't know what that other one is? If you could take a look again (since you are smarter than us in this area) we can also provide WHM root access.

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds