Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Preview mode not working in Kunena 5.0.7 again.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1 by GODpleasers
Preview mode not working in Kunena 5.0.7 again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #2 by 810
This is a local server issue, i have copied your data and files, I'm not getting the issue.

So there is some kind of setting who is conflicting the js on your site. Maybe supercache or mod_security or something else.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #3 by GODpleasers

810 wrote: This is a local server issue, i have copied your data and files, I'm not getting the issue.

So there is some kind of setting who is conflicting the js on your site. Maybe supercache or mod_security or something else.

Have you tried it since the 5.07 update? Before we had applied bug fix Add suffix breaks preview #4401(The only way it works that we have seen). #4403 github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/pull/4403/files . This time we haven't changed anything.

I think mod_security is disabled and I don't know what that other one is? If you could take a look again (since you are smarter than us in this area) we can also provide WHM root access.

Time to create page: 0.455 seconds