Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question New Post Topic Icons - not showing "New" version

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #1 by GJSchaller
I noticed that after migrating to Kunena 5.0 (from 4.x straight to 5.0.6), Topics with New messages are no longer showing a different Topic Icon to indicate they have new posts.

I am using custom Topic Icons, and have the icon PNG files present, but Kunena doesn't seem to be using them - is there something missing to enable the "New" versions of images?

I did try searching the forums, but the terminology "new topic icon" was a bit too generic to give me any hits - apologies if this was already answered.

Thank you!

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #2 by rich
I'm not sure If I understand right. You mean the icons at recent topics or at the index page? At Recent Topics has never been a second icon for New. Only the color changes if you use bootstrap or font awesome icons.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #3 by GJSchaller
The two topics that have New Posts do not show a Topic Icon with the "new" indicator, even though the icon is present in the topic_icons folder. (I know this is for legacy icons...)

Was the functionality for this removed with the new Icon system?

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms
Attachments:

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #4 by rich
Ah.. you've select topic icons not allowed. It seems actually that missing the symbol if you use this option.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #5 by GJSchaller
Should I open a bug on GitHub for the legacy icons? (We use custom ones, I was just using the defaults for trouble shooting).

Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #6 by rich
If you want you can report it. I've no idea why it is removed.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds