Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question User's status not shown accordingly...

More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by fbettiol
Hi. After the update to the latest (current) version of Kunena, our users status are not being shown accordingly. They all appear as offline, even if I can see they are logged in, in the stats at the bottom of the page.

(Administrator->Kunena->Configuration->Users->Show user status is set to Yes.)

Any clues on this ? Any help will be appreciated

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by Slacker
I have this problem now with Kunena 5.1.6 and Joomla 3.9.0. It seems to be caused by I am using in Joomla PHP-session rather than database. And then User status cant be changed.

More
5 years 5 months ago #3 by rich
Maybe browser related? I've tested it. After the change also it was not correctly displayed, but I emptied the browser cache and now it shows all correct.

More
5 years 4 months ago #4 by Slacker
I have tested Firefox, Chrome and Edge with the same negative result. I use PHP 7.2.11 and Joomla 3.9.0.

More
5 years 4 months ago #5 by xreliable
I have this problem too but for me if a user is online it says "Offline" and if they are actually offline it says "Away" I am also using php session rather than db. Joomla 3.9 / php 7.2.12

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds