Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Unreadable notifcation email's. Peaze fix.?

More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by GODpleasers
We use incredimail 2.0 for years and our4 notification emails are totally unreadable.

They have a weird blue or gray background (circled in red on the attached images) and are totaly unreadable.

Please fix thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by 810
I see a scrollbar, if you scroll to the center, do you see any text.

Maybe you have a custom template image? check the option on config - email header image
Maybe your own image is to large

More
7 years 3 months ago #3 by GODpleasers

810 wrote: I see a scrollbar, if you scroll to the center, do you see any text.

Nope on the blue one if you click open it outside the email program its readable but the original one inside the program then turns grey.

810 wrote: Maybe you have a custom template image? check the option on config - email header image

Don't know how to can you please take a look?

More
7 years 3 months ago #4 by GODpleasers
If we could set e-mail notifications to plan test this would be ideal. Thank you.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #5 by Bakual

Maybe you have a custom template image? check the option on config - email header image

I got apparently the same issue, and when I scroll to the center I see the message. As it looks somehow the grey "border" is way to wide here. I have the email header set to show no image at all.
I only have this issue with "Windows Live Mail", on my Android phone it looks nice as well as on the "Mail" app in Windows 10.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Bakual.

More
7 years 1 month ago #6 by GODpleasers

Bakual wrote:

I got apparently the same issue, and when I scroll to the center I see the message. As it looks somehow the grey "border" is way to wide here. I have the email header set to show no image at all.
I only have this issue with "Windows Live Mail", on my Android phone it looks nice as well as on the "Mail" app in Windows 10.

@810 Actually the problem is on kenuas html notification e-mail to our inbox. Seems like a problem you would have to fix on your end.

More
7 years 3 days ago - 7 years 3 days ago #7 by NeroCaes
Edit this files in your template:

\components\com_kunena\template\YOUR TEMPLATE NAME\layouts\email\report\default.php
\components\com_kunena\template\YOUR TEMPLATE NAME\layouts\email\subscription\default.php
\components\com_kunena\template\YOUR TEMPLATE NAME\layouts\email\subscription\moderator.php

Search in all lines: 6.25%
Change to: 6px

Sorry for my bad english.
Regards.
Last edit: 7 years 3 days ago by NeroCaes.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds