Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena 5.0.4.1- Bug Announcement

More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by EM
Hi, I set the general options does not make the announcement visible. Same thing I did in the template options, but these are always present also giving a chance to write them. Does anyone know how to disable it completely or take them off permanently?

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by rich

Hi, I set the general options does not make the announcement visible. Same thing I did in the template options, but these are always present

If you disable it, the announcement should not be displayed. You use the template Crypsis? Maybe it's the cache.

also giving a chance to write them.

Add this code, then the link Announcements in the dropdown menu is hidden. But in principle this link have only Global Moderators and Admins in the menu.

Code:
div#announcement { display: none; }

More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by EM
Replied by EM on topic Kunena 5.0.4.1- Bug Announcement
I see only
<li class="user-announcements">
<a href="/forum/index.php?option=com_kunena&amp;view=announcement&amp;layout=list&amp;Itemid=123">
<i class="fa fa-bullhorn"></i> Annunci </a>
</li>

Is not Crypsis but I dropdown menu hidden in both template and in general options and is not in the cache. :(

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds