Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Input errors on topic page, new topic and search

More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by wealthprice
Hi, I am getting two errors, Input_0:35: ERROR and Input_0:689: ERROR when I try to access a topic page, create a new topic and search page.

These are the details of the errors:

"Input_0:35: ERROR - Object literal contains illegal duplicate key "UP", disallowed in ES5 strict mode UP: 38, ^^ Input_0:37: ERROR - Object literal contains illegal duplicate key "DOWN", disallowed in ES5 strict mode DOWN: 40, ^^^^"

"Input_0:689: ERROR - Object literal contains illegal duplicate key "getSelected", disallowed in ES5 strict mode },getSelected:function(){return this.selectedRows;},serialize:function(){var a=this.previous.apply(this,arguments)||{};if(this.options.selectable){a.selectedRows=this.selectedRows.map(function(b){return Array.indexOf(this.body.rows,b); ^^^^^^^^^^^ Input_0:696: ERROR - Object literal contains illegal duplicate key "getSelected", disallowed in ES5 strict mode c++){if(this.options.selectHiddenRows||e[c].isDisplayed()){this[g](e[c],true);}}return this;},deselectRange:function(b,a){this.selectRange(b,a,true);},getSelected:function(){return this.selectedRows; ^^^^^^^^^^^"

I am using Kunena 5.0.4.1 with Joomla! 3.6.4 Stable and Community Builder 2.0.15 on Apache server with PHP 5.6.27 and MySQL 5.5.51.

This problem wasn't present when I first uploaded the site. Last week the error was present only when accessing the search page, now it shows also on topic pages and new topic creation page. I reinstalled Kunena over with no result.

The problem persists on localhost.

Any ideas about this? Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by 810

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds