Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question specific words forbid post submission

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by ciotta
hallo,
i noticed that if i insert specific words in posts, after submitting i get redirected to website home and the post is not created.
example: having the 2 words "having scrim" inside my post (new topic or reply) provokes the bug.

i'm using chrome, tested also with firefox
i updated recently to k 5.0.3 and had to set "Allow to let user to change subject on replies" to YES to overcome the other "Subject is empty (bug)".

thanks for your time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by rich
Kunena does not have a filter for words. Maybe another security software blocked certain phrases?

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #3 by ciotta

rich wrote: Kunena does not have a filter for words. Maybe another security software blocked certain phrases?

nope,
i can add some info maybe this helps more...

Same problem happened in previous version. I don't remember what i did to solve BUT the only change i made to settings is after 5.03 upgrade is:
"Allow to let user to change subject on replies" set to YES to overcome the other "Subject is empty (bug)".
If you need more info please ask i'll try to get back here with more details.

Thanks for help in advance.
;)
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by ciotta.

Time to create page: 0.506 seconds