Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Cannot add attachments to posts

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by stutteringp0et
Since the update to 5.0.2 - when I attept to add an attachment, I get a javascript error: html5fallback.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'H5Form' of null

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ar-builders | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 4/30/2012

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.0.2 | creationdate: 2016-10-01

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.0.2 | 2016-10-01 [ Conure ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 5.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 5.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.0.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by 810

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by stutteringp0et
That was the first thing I checked. The only difference between the stock htaccess and mine are my mod_expires additions.

Checked against this version: raw.githubusercontent.com/joomla/joomla-...staging/htaccess.txt

More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by stutteringp0et
When I run diagnostics - I'm seeing:
attachmentOrphaned TEST FAILED 47 issues

Each time I attempt to attach an image - I receive the H5Form error and this diagnostic number increments.

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Cannot add attachments to posts
we just did a update, please update, and fix that errors on the diagnostics page

More
7 years 5 months ago #6 by stutteringp0et
OK, same problem - but now I can delete the images in diagnostics.

More
7 years 5 months ago #7 by stutteringp0et
Because I can't really wait for anyone to agree that there's a problem, I'm moving forward.

I created a new site, and performed a fresh install of 5.0.3 on the same server so I can compare the contents of the 5.0.3 upgraded extension vs the 5.0.3 installed extension. Using diff --brief -Nr dir1 dir2, I'm comparing components/com_kunena, administrator/components/com_kunena, plugins/kunena, media/kunena. Differences will be noted here and further investigated.

components/com_kunena:
diff --brief -Nr components/com_kunena/ /arbuilders/components/com_kunena/
components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/config/params.ini differ
components/com_kunena/template/crypsisb3/layouts/widget/login/logout/default.php differ
components/com_kunena/views/announcement/view.html.php differ
components/com_kunena/views/credits/view.html.php differ
components/com_kunena/views/home/view.html.php differ
components/com_kunena/views/misc/view.html.php differ
components/com_kunena/views/search/view.html.php differ
components/com_kunena/views/statistics/view.html.php differ
components/com_kunena/views/user/view.html.php differ

That's eye-opening. Out of 14,790 files - there are 9 files that differ between the upgraded site and the freshly installed site....and this is just the components/com_kunena folder

Upon closer inspection, most of these files do not exist in the fresh install, the one that does exist is components/com_kunena/template/crypsisb3/layouts/widget/login/logout/default.php, and that has a difference of:
115c115
< <?php echo KunenaIcons::email();?>
---
> <?php echo KunenaIcons::mail();?>

Needless to say, as I move along through all of the installed kunena folders - I'm finding a lot of missing files and a few differences.

Something in your upgrade process is severely lacking. Leaving orphaned files, and leaving some files unchanged after upgrade leaves a lot to be desired.

I'll update when I find the offending files.

More
7 years 5 months ago #8 by stutteringp0et
OK, more inconsistencies. Comparing table structure between a fresh install and my upgraded 5.0.3 - all of the upgraded tables are MyISAM, while the fresh installs are InnoDB. Many many many columns have been redefined - mostly between TINYTEXT, MEDIUMTEXT, and TEXT. There are a few VARCHAR lengths that have changed from 255 to 190. I'm also taking the opportunity to update the collation to match the fresh install.

So the DB upgrade queries don't contain queries to alter tables to match a fresh install.

More
7 years 5 months ago #9 by stutteringp0et
These plugins caused it. Disabled and the problem went away.

Content - Ads Elite
System - Ads Starter Elite

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds