Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Question User CSS classes missing (crypsis)

More
3 years 11 months ago #1 by Mazfer
Hey,

I'm running Kunena 5.0.2 and the Crypsis template.

In the topics list view I'm missing the CSS classes for the links for every other user than site admin.

This user should be a global moderator, so the class should be "kwho-globalmoderator".

This is site admin (as you can see the class is given):

Any pin pointers or is this actually a bug?
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #2 by Mazfer
Bumping this one.

I've now updated to 5.0.3 and still running the crypsis template as base.
Now I've noticed that the user classes are appearing if the forum category has been created on the forum creation/installation. The user classes do not appear if the forum category has been created manually. The only user class that is printed inside manually created forum categories is "kwho-admin", but only for the user who has installed Joomla. Any other user that has been given site administrator rank after Joomla installation does not get a user class.

edit:
I made a workaround where I added a <span> around the A-element, inside class="" I have php code that checks what rank the user has. And depending on this it gives the class needed so the A-element can be styled properly.

--
User class is not printed inside the class="" tag in the A-element
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Mazfer.

More
3 years 10 months ago #3 by 810
looks there is a file that isn't overwritten by the update, please check permissions and reupload the kunena package.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds