Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question User CSS classes missing (crypsis)

More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by Mazfer
Hey,

I'm running Kunena 5.0.2 and the Crypsis template.

In the topics list view I'm missing the CSS classes for the links for every other user than site admin.

This user should be a global moderator, so the class should be "kwho-globalmoderator".

This is site admin (as you can see the class is given):

Any pin pointers or is this actually a bug?
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #2 by Mazfer
Bumping this one.

I've now updated to 5.0.3 and still running the crypsis template as base.
Now I've noticed that the user classes are appearing if the forum category has been created on the forum creation/installation. The user classes do not appear if the forum category has been created manually. The only user class that is printed inside manually created forum categories is "kwho-admin", but only for the user who has installed Joomla. Any other user that has been given site administrator rank after Joomla installation does not get a user class.

edit:
I made a workaround where I added a <span> around the A-element, inside class="" I have php code that checks what rank the user has. And depending on this it gives the class needed so the A-element can be styled properly.

--
User class is not printed inside the class="" tag in the A-element
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Mazfer.

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by 810
looks there is a file that isn't overwritten by the update, please check permissions and reupload the kunena package.

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds