Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Category page numbers appear vertically

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by KaiD
I have been attempting to rearrange my forums following the update but one thing I can't seem to get rid of or find support on is page numbers appearing vertically.

I'm having trouble finding out what is causing this. They did not show like this following first update to 5.0 but have randomly began to show like this.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by 810
backend - components - kunena - template - crypsis - basic feature tab -Set "Load bootstrap" to Yes

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by KaiD
Thanks, I ave tried bootstrap on and off with no difference, the problem has got worse and I haven't made any changes to settings, now not showing any topics within any category...
Attachments:

More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by 810
maybe its just collapsed, hover on the category, then it showed a "x" press on it. Then it will be there again

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by KaiD
Unfortunately not, pressing the collapse button just makes the "Talk about anything you like!" line disappear.
That image is the view within a category, you can see next to the category name there are 48 topics but none of them are showing.
This is the same within every category on the forum.

More
7 years 5 months ago #6 by 810
do you have a link

More
7 years 5 months ago #7 by KaiD
Unfortunately a registered only forum!
I am considering a reinstall as the forum was modified before the update to K5 and I think some of those modifications are causing problems.
At present the kunena menu isnt working so I get 404 errors when going to recent topics, profile, etc.
Also the category icons are not showing on some older browsers (our work computers run on an older version of chrome)
Had trouble with login for which I have had to install another login module
and occasionally when logging in we are getting an invalid security token.
All this has only become apparent since the update and so i believe a new install may be the way forward

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds