Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question How about releasing some real templates

More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by Oscar
You guys have to be kidding with this bootstrap rubbish. It looks like an alpha build. Remember not everyone here knows how to code what they want.

It took me ages to get my forum looking half arsed good then you release 5.02 and destroy it in seconds.
If I uninstall kunena 5.02 can I reinstall an older version without loosing anything?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by rich
You can go back to a older version (minimum should be Kuena 4.0.12) without deinstall. But a backup is always recommended.

More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by Oscar
Apologies to Kunena Staff for my first post... I hadn't looked at how much work you have put into improving Kunena. The functionality of v5.02 is very good and very slick. Nice work!
All I saw was a messed up forum at first, when I looked in the backend all other templates had gone along with my many hours of edits.
Why is it not a default setting to have bootstrap enabled?

I'd like to change colour of all the borders they look too bright on my dark theme and also the menu bar & buttons on/off colours.
Lastly where are the topic icons kept? Right clicking them no longer shows the path & damned if I can find them.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #4 by 810
The older templates are not gone, but hidden, they should be there, only the blue_eagle dir has been removed, because issues and space improvements.

the borders are from well class or the hr class.

So try this:
Code:
.well, hr, .table th, .table-bordered th, .table td, .table-bordered td, .table th, .table td { border-color: #fff !important }

change #fff to your own color
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by 810.

More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by Oscar
Thank you very much that has made a big difference to the appearance but it didn't do all the borders around the categories.

More
7 years 6 months ago #6 by 810
use the inspector (f12 key) to get the right classes

More
7 years 6 months ago #7 by Oscar
None of this means anything to me sorry but thanks anyway. There is far to much to edit and I hate asking.
Think I'll look for a template that works on v5

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds