Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena 5.0.2 and Crypsisb3 problem on Message title length!!! HELP

More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by abustone1
Hello there, I have updated our Kunena to 5.0.2 and installed the new template Crypsisb3 but if you change the title length nothing happen, so its showing all the title length. see screenshots

Please help as soon as you can!
Will wait an answer from you! thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by rich
This topic on your image is from 26.10.2015. This setting has no effect on already exitss topics. It prevents the input of long title in the editor only.

More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by abustone1
Hi rich, I get it, is there any way to change the old topics by change some php codes?

More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by 810

More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by abustone1
Super please let me know when its updated also the status after login its offline by default and if you change to busy the image color changed but the status text not changing same when writing status text when entering text its not coming. Anyway Kunena is awesome

More
7 years 6 months ago #6 by 810
that's a joomla bug, will be fixed on next update

More
7 years 6 months ago #7 by abustone1
What is the template used here on Kunena, because Kunena 5.0.2 and Crypsisb3 have some problems with responsive layout on mobiles. See screenshots

So the right col is not hiding when the resolution screens under 770px width. Please if have the css code! :)

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #8 by abustone1
This is not fixed until today i have tested the last version from GIitHub and the latest 5.0.2 from here. Is there any news to fix its?

PHP Version 7.0.12, Joomla 3.6.3 and stable Kunena 5.0.2, you can see in screenshot its yellow (Away) around but showing offline status.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by abustone1.

More
7 years 6 months ago #9 by 810
will be fixed on the next kunena version. When I replied the message, I just saw it, and corrected it in the meanwhile

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds