Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question After update Login disappeared

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1 by 108Sascha
I just now updated Kunena to 5.0.1. and now the Login on the Forum Startpage is gone: ta-rs.de/tarsforum

Any help to fix this is much appreciated :)

Edit: I have a workaround in place at the moment with the usual Joomla login but need the Login Fields on the Forum Page nevertheless ;)
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by 108Sascha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic After update Login disappeared
You mean the login box in the navigation bar such as here?

More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by 108Sascha
No, The login and PW box was in the main text between those two lines:

Bitte anmelden

(here was login and PW)

Nur Mitglieder können sich im Forum an Themen beteiligen. Um Beiträge schreiben zu können, muss man sich anmelden oder registrieren.

More
7 years 4 months ago #4 by knilch
Is there a solution now? It seems that in kunena 5.x there is only the dropdown-login. But I want the login-field show directly above the forum-topics. How can I get this?

More
7 years 4 months ago #5 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic After update Login disappeared
You can use a login module for that.

More
7 years 4 months ago #6 by knilch
When I use the Kunena-Login-Module I get an Error: MOD_KUNENALOGIN_DIRECT above the Forum and the Login-Module is not to be seen.
(Kunena-Version: 5.0.4.1, Kunena-Login-Module-Version: 5.0.2)
And: I do not have a Module-Position above the Forum. When I use a sidebar, the Forum is too small and when I click a topic or category, the sidebar disappears, because in joomla I can only set the Modules to menu-entries and when I browse in the forum, it seems to leave the menu-entry.

Why did you abolish the possibility to have the Login expanded? In my site it happens, that when I click on the Login-dropdown, the Login-form appears, but when mouse-over the form, it disappears: www.fromm-gesellschaft.eu/index.php/de/a...skreise/junges-forum

Can you help me?

Greetings.

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds