Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Diferent topic icon for new and answered messages

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #179712 by DiegoSantiago
Hello Kunena Community.

I want to know, how can I have different icons for new mesagges and for mesagges that have been answered, just like the actual Kunena Forum display.

See attachment please, I show you what I mean.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #179713 by rich
We use the setting "Selectable Topic Icons = No" (in the Configuration -> tab Frontend)

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds