Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena 5.0 and custom template handling

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1 by Riba
Unlike most people, I am welcoming the new version along wth the changes introduced. :) Yes, it does mean a bit of work will be involved to recreate my existing custom template which I already started using crypsis as a base.

So here is my question:
I would be nice if crypsis were treated as a fallback default in case the page/layout does not exist in the active template. This way all customised files will be in the custom template, while all unchanged will be used from the crypsis folder. It will also make updating much easier and changes to crypsis template would be automatically used and the modified files can be updated manually if one wishes to do so..

Right now every template must contain all the pages/layouts even if they are identical to crypsis, unless I missed something?

Tnx!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory .
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Riba.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds