Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question forum's buttons are rendered as anchor <a> instead <button>

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1 by emutex
Dear Devs,

I have joomla 3.6.2 and Kunena 5.0.1. The template that I'm currently using is Crypsisb3.
I'm experiencing problem in the frontend because the forum buttons are misaligned and they seems to be anchor more than buttons.
In fact when I change the html code of the buttons from tag <a> to tag <button> everything looks fine and better.
Please see the attached screenshot.

How can I fix it?

Thanks a lot for your help,
kind regards
Filippo
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by emutex. Reason: attaches missing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by emutex
Hallo,
Just because no one replied, do you think that the issue can be consider as a bug and maybe I should post it on github?
Thanks a lot,
Regards
Filippo

More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by 810
your template has not all css classes.

If you want to change to button, you need to change this file. components\com_kunena\template\crypsisb3\layouts\widget\button\default.php

More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by emutex
Hi 810,
sorry for the late reply.
Thanks a lot for you help and suggestions. I fixed the problem.
For what concern the css classes, where I can find the definitions of them? As you can imagine reading my posts I'm not an expert web developer, but i'm trying to study!
Thanks again,
Kind regards
Filippo

More
7 years 6 months ago #5 by 810
the best is to download the base bootstrap 3 files, then look for all a classes and import it on your custom file.

Time to create page: 1.301 seconds