Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Redirect after logout protected forum

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by ANDweb
Hi,
I'm new to Kunena ...

I have installed kunena 5.0.1 and applied protected categories. the login is possible via kunena, I see the protected categories.

If I am in a protected category and sign out over the kunena-button, I get a 401-page.
The Joomla login module is active but is not displayed. The standard-redicret-site in the Joomla modul is home.

Where can I set the redirect page for kunena-logout? Or where can I hide the login / logout of Kunena, so that only the Joomla login module appears.
Thx in advance
Uli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #2 by reddy
Hi All,

I have also same issue, which i need to redirect when clicking on the kunena logout.

I have found logout file path: /components/com_kunena/template/nts_kmonazite/layouts/widget/login/logout/default.php

Please let me know your suggestions on how to redirect to forum root page on logout when am on topic view.

Thanks in advance.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_chapelco | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.0 | creationdate: March 12, 2013

Kunena default template details : NTS KMonazite | author: Nice Theme Store | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 2016-10-16

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.0.3 | 2016-10-23 [ Dibatag ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by reddy. Reason: Added config details

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds