Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Username shows on search when Full Name is set in config?

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by hennysmafter
Dear devs & users,

Not sure if this is intended but I setup the configuration to show the full names but when I search it shows the usernames.

So this:

William Hendrikson created the topic: Just some text?

Becomes:

Ut88IIbol created the topic: Just some text?

Am I perhaps missing something in the config or is this a bug?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: hennysmafter

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by hennysmafter
Any idea when 5.0.2 will be finished. Looking forward to see it as a lot of items are improved and made even better as it already is.
Is there some page where we can see the timeline. I tried finding it on Github but it says that there is no date set for the 502 milestone.

Thank you.

More
7 years 7 months ago #4 by 810
the last version is released 3 weeks ago, we want do a release every 4 a 5 weeks, So 1 time a month,

Joomla is thinking of a scheduled release. once a month, when they have voted about it. we will release a new version 1 day before the joomla release. So administrator can update everything on 1 day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hennysmafter

More
7 years 7 months ago #5 by hennysmafter
I really love that idea of the scheduled updates. Especially that you guys are thinking about the (hopefully) J Release Cycle. Looking forward to the next update! Thanks for the quick answer.

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds