Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Issues with menus in Kunena 5

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by benwagner1988
Hello all,

Have upgraded to Kunena 5, my previous menu, was in the Kunena-menu position, but this position seems to have gone, can anyone advise how to get a menu on again (I've made the setting menu - Yes but it doesn't show, i suspect I don't know the position)

Thanks

Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Issues with menus in Kunena 5
Please read this doc, it should solve the problem. www.kunena.org/docs/en/troubleshooting/menu-issues

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by benwagner1988
Thanks for this, I've followed these steps, but it is still asking for a module, I've added one but I'm not sure what the position should be.

I've attached a screen grab of the settings, and of the page, I want the menu where the red bar is (like it used to be)

Thanks

Ben
Attachments:

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Issues with menus in Kunena 5
its on: kunenamenu position
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by 810.

More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Issues with menus in Kunena 5
but you need to use the forum menu item on your mainmenu. else the menu will not work. The menu item is there, but you need to enable it.

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds