Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question A question about the Social Buttons

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by StudioTommy
Hello community,

I have a question about the new sicial buttons. Where are the data stored when a user actuates this?

In the database or Facebook itself?

I only ask because today were displayed in a post no more clicks. Only Google+ are still displayed. The clicks no longer of Facebook.

Thank you very much
Tommy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by StudioTommy
I also have this forum linked an article on the social buttons on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
here only the Google+ links are displayed.

Does anyone know the problem?

Greeting Tommy

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by 810
When you save, its stored on your facebook or other social platform, It will not store any data on the website. Its just embedding the share function

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by StudioTommy
Bitte entschuldigt, wenn ich jetzt auf Deutsch schreibe, Ich denke, dass der Übersetzter meine Frage falsch übersetzt.

Ich habe einen Beitrag in meinem Forum bei Facebook, Twitter und Google+ gepostet. Neben den Social Buttons wurden daraufhin die Klickzahlen angezeigt. Aus unerklärlichen Gründen sind diese Klickzahlen nun verschwunden. Lediglich die Klickzahlen von Google+ sind noch zu sehen.

Zum Test habe ich auch in diesem Forum hier mal ein Thema bei Facebook gepostet. Auch hier werden keine Klickzahlen angezeigt. Nur die von Google+ werden angezeigt. Hat jemand ein ähnliches Problem?

Beste Grüße Tommy

More
7 years 8 months ago #5 by rich
We can't change this, it's a third party code.

More
7 years 8 months ago #6 by ruud
Facebook has changed their API as it seems. This is fixed in version 1.3.1. ( github.com/tabalinas/jssocials/releases/tag/v1.3.1 )
Maybe the devs can upgrade the kunena package, or you can download the new script yourself and overwrite it in your kunena installation.

sharing = caring

More
7 years 8 months ago #7 by ruud

rich wrote: We can't change this, it's a third party code.

That got me thinking :) www.kunena.org/forum/kunena-feature-requ...mplementation#179145
How cool would that be?

sharing = caring

More
7 years 8 months ago #8 by StudioTommy

ruud wrote: Facebook has changed their API as it seems. This is fixed in version 1.3.1. ( github.com/tabalinas/jssocials/releases/tag/v1.3.1 )
Maybe the devs can upgrade the kunena package, or you can download the new script yourself and overwrite it in your kunena installation.

Hello ruud,

many thanks for your response.
and the link. I do not know where I can aktualiseren the "jssocial" update within Kunena?

An update to a version "K5.0.2 would be better for me.

Best regards
Tommy

More
7 years 8 months ago #9 by 810
I will update the code, for next version
The following user(s) said Thank You: StudioTommy

More
7 years 8 months ago #10 by StudioTommy
Hi 810,
Super thank you.
Regards Tommy

Time to create page: 0.622 seconds