Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Kunena Templates BS2 & BS3

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by Omegatcu
Hello Kunena members,

I just Created a new Forum with Kunena and run into some problems with it - nothing too major but i have some Questions and i hope someone can help me :)

The Standard Template is in Bootstrap 2, I had some trouble in customising it because of missing classes - if i do the work and change the Template, would that be something I should pull to github and will that be welcome?

There is also a Bootstrap 3 Version of the Template - I don't really see how far that is - when I used it with loaded BS3 it was just broken.
I'm not sure if this is because of my Joomla Template or because the BS3 Kunena template is not ready for use.

Finally i like to know if the Kunena team works on a new Editor? - the one that comes with K5 is horrible in my opinion (As long as i have to keep buttons for twitter and other services that are useless to my Members)

Short answers are fine and welcome - and thank you for your time :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Kunena Templates BS2 & BS3
1) Crypsisb3 is working.
2) Try to enable the load bootstrap option on the crypsis settings
3) New editor comes on K5.1

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by Omegatcu
Replied by Omegatcu on topic Kunena Templates BS2 & BS3
Thank you very much for your time :)
I will try the BS3 Version and see if i can contribute ;)

Time to create page: 1.719 seconds