Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Preview mode not working

More
7 years 8 months ago #31 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Preview mode not working
No that is our issue, I can confirm it, there are 2 changes on the database needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #32 by GODpleasers

810 wrote: No that is our issue, I can confirm it, there are 2 changes on the database needed.

Ok, so what is that thing in that error on our server? What changes are needed? I'm not very good at data base stuff can you do it for us please?
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by GODpleasers.

More
7 years 8 months ago #33 by GODpleasers

GODpleasers wrote:

810 wrote: No that is our issue, I can confirm it, there are 2 changes on the database needed.

Ok, so what is that thing in that error on our server? What changes are needed? I'm not very good at data base stuff can you do it for us please?

Response for our server wich i don't know how to do again. ...

Keith Griggs || Staff

Hi,

That looks like a permissions error. You will probably need to edit your permissions.

Keith Griggs
Support Department Tech

:unsure: Can you please please do that and whte the database changes need to be made appreciated. Thank you.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34 by GODpleasers

:cheer: Hello are ya their? B)

:ohmy: What changes can you do it for us please?

More
7 years 8 months ago #35 by GODpleasers

GODpleasers wrote:

810 wrote: for attachment issue, I think its blocked because of the approve function. Need also to test, how to solve this

I'm wondering if this could be related? I got to thinking so I checked our error log in cpanel after i tried it again and this is what it said...
[Sat Aug 20 13:12:43.627242 2016] [access_compat:error] [pid 412150] [client 91.228.167.38:13155] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/eoiccwkv/public_html/index.php, referer: socialmediascanner.eset.com

I just put in a support ticket to our server and asked them about it. Will keep you posted. At any rate it was working in k4.0 so any luck on figuring out what could be wrong?

I googled the error and this is what I found...

wiki.apache.org/httpd/ClientDeniedByServerConfiguration

www.yireo.com/tutorials/magento/magento-...ation-appetclocalxml

I'm not sure don't know much about apache but i thing the changes are something I cant do it leads back tou the server am I right?

More
7 years 8 months ago #36 by gradys
Replied by gradys on topic Preview mode not working
Question - shall I create new topic for my problem (Preview mode not working) or will it be solved here?

More
7 years 8 months ago #37 by GODpleasers

gradys wrote: Question - shall I create new topic for my problem (Preview mode not working) or will it be solved here?

Don't know if its related to the preview mode not working or not i'm in experienced just trying to get some help to fix it.

More
7 years 8 months ago #38 by 810
For the preview issue, there is a conflict somewhere, but I can't located it.

Then I need to have a full backup from the files and data. There is a JS conflict, or there is a old file somewhere.

More
7 years 8 months ago #39 by gradys
Replied by gradys on topic Preview mode not working

810 wrote: For the preview issue, there is a conflict somewhere, but I can't located it.

Then I need to have a full backup from the files and data. There is a JS conflict, or there is a old file somewhere.

Excuse me, do you need MY backup?

More
7 years 8 months ago #40 by 810
@grady, please start a new topic, with the kunena report.

Also a demo account, so I can check it.

Time to create page: 0.601 seconds