Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Crypsis Template Problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by SpartacusBSN
I'm in the process of nabbing screen caps, but before I get too detailed my first question is...

Is Kunena using Crypsis on this forum? If so how do we get our site to look like this one?

We have been wary of updating Kunena for some time but seeing this forum I thought "hey that's neat" and thought I would give it ago. But I didn't get what I see here. And... now I'm in the doghouse with the rest of my group.

That was my first question, now here is my last question when all else fails (I really hope it won't) is it possible to roll back our site forum without loosing any data? I don't want to go back I want to move forward but all of our hard work is gone (it is backed up Akeeba and file transfers) off of our site for now.

And the in between questions I will ask and I hope someone out there can help us fix the issues. I have tried multiple Joomla templates, both Kunena Crypsis templates, bootstraps, I have yet to delve into CSS corrections, I want to make sure it wasn't something I did with the tickboxes.

I can followup with screencaps and any information needed.

Thank you for all the hard work you do for us, and I thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Crypsis Template Problems
Yes, this is the default template crypsis.

Crypsis is based on bootstrap, so if your template is supporting bootstrap. then it should look like this. Its depending how your joomla bootstrap is styled, so it gets the style from your joomla template.

If you template doesn't support bootstrap, then you need to load it on the template settings.

Yes you can install K4.0 if it doesn't suite you. But there is a small issue if you install k5.0 again later, but that will be fixed on the next version.

Users can help if you have a link and a demo aacount, so they can see the issue. by screencaps you can't do anything.

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by SpartacusBSN
Yes bootstraps are working, everything was fine until I updated it. There are two instances of profiles in the right hand side (if using default joomla) and two instances above taking up two full pages of space if I use anything else. If I use Kunena or Community builder I notice it still does it.

There aren't any tabs/menus just text in a bulleted form. No matter which of the three templates I use it's not even close to this or any previous build of Kunena. I am sure something is conflicting I just hope we can figure it out with help.

And an odd thing, as a registered user I lost the forum entirely (all permissions are still correctly set) but as an admin I can see everything. Even though it's a hot mess. :pinch:

Time to create page: 0.468 seconds