Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question How do you get the preferred Message Ordering in the CB Forum integration?

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #1 by GODpleasers
SUGGESTION: Add plugin or tab for community builder users with more advanced forum settings. I.E.= Preferred Message Ordering, Hide E-mail, Show Online, Select subscription as, Select the time limit for pages.

We have a forum settings tab but the only thing we can figure out how to do is make a way for them to change their signature.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by GODpleasers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by GODpleasers
Write off hand I see that their is already a way to add some of the the signature, ad personal text were easy to figure out how to add the referred Message Ordering, in cb.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #3 by GODpleasers

GODpleasers wrote: Write off hand I see that their is already a way to add some of the the signature, ad personal text were easy to figure out how to add the referred Message Ordering, in cb.

I see this is already possible i got the signature, personal text working but cant get the Preferred Forum Message Ordering to work.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by GODpleasers.

Time to create page: 0.668 seconds