Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question How to tighten up the top 1/2 of landing page?

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by Satchi
Kunena 5.0 latest Joomla (3.6.2) all runs well enough -- small bugs aside. Using Crypsys. I like a lot of the features and it is a lot faster on php 7. Kudos.

But tbh it looks awful. Just terrible.

The real estate is limited and huge amounts are wasted space. I am attaching a screenshot of your own landing page.

On our site, I turned off breadcrumbs. Now, I am looking for how to remove the category drop down. That si completely unneeded on our site and just eats room.

Any other suggestions for getting the actual content up above the fold would be really appreciated. I don't want members to have to scroll to read the first message.

thank you and good regards,

Satchi
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
You can disable it on the kunena configuration, the option is called: forum jump, its on the frontend tab
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satchi

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by Satchi
Is there any way to remove the other extra space?

Thanks!

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by 810
The extra space for k.org, is the advertisement space, on top. If there is a ad then the top will be filled.

Or do you meant something else, like the space between the line category. That line height is loaded by the joomla template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Satchi

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds