Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved [K50RC5] Announcements

More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by betteryouthanme
Could you check if announcements are getting puplished?
I've tried with a complete new installation of Joomla 3.6.2, K50RC5, using Protostar template and CrypsisB2.
Also tried b3 joomla tempates and Kunena B3 version with the same result.

In template settings and in the Kuena configuration announcements are set to be shown.
But i can't see them, not in Index view nor in any other view..

Regards

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic [K50RC5] Announcements
If you enter a publish date, it's not possible to publish it yourself. Also if you enter the data from today, the automatic publication would have been midnight.
Edit the announcement and empty the publish date field. That should work.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betteryouthanme

More
7 years 8 months ago #3 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic [K50RC5] Announcements
also check if your setting is enabled to show announcements, the setting is on the crypsis

More
7 years 8 months ago #4 by betteryouthanme

rich wrote: If you enter a publish date, it's not possible to publish it yourself.

That did the trick. intuitively i was filling out every field available. Didn't know that you can leave some empty or in my case that you have to.

Maybe you can do something that makes things clearer.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds