Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Cannot Change Rating

More
7 years 10 months ago #1 by Josh
Cannot Change Rating was created by Josh
Once you rate a topic you are not able to remove your vote or even change it. Aside from accidentally voting wrong (as in a miss click), people sometimes change their minds on certain subjects or about how they view certain threads. For example a thread might start off with mediocre content but eventually get better, if I was an avid contributor to a thread that kept going for years I would eventually want to change my 3/5 star vote to something more reflective of now. And of course the opposite based on bad contributions from the OP. There are many examples of changing circumstances. The reflection of a modern opinion is better than an outdated one.

I'm proposing that the voting be more flexible by allowing the user to be able to change their vote.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds