Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [K5.0.B5] announcements/polls/voting

More
7 years 11 months ago #1 by betteryouthanme
Hi,
did some testing again and found some minor bugs

poll feature
On first load of a topic where poll has been added, the poll results are shown.
However the availabe button to hide/show poll results says "view poll results" (CrypsisB3 only)

The poll icon in editor is displayed even if polls are disabled on this category. This goes for "create new topic" (menu option, where you have to choose a category) and for "Create topic" in category view (CrypsisB3 only)

CrypsisB3: x is shown instead of chevron up/down to hide the poll (see image above)

styling issue with calendar buttons
Maybe because "input-append" which is a bs2 class?

announcements
styling issue with calendar buttons (same as with polls, see above)

The new puplish/unpuplish feature seems not to work

voting
CrypsisB3 voting stars appear outside Kunena layout

CrypsisB2 voting stars appear too far right in category view

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by xillibit

betteryouthanme wrote: Hi,
did some testing again and found some minor bugs

poll feature
On first load of a topic where poll has been added, the poll results are shown.
However the availabe button to hide/show poll results says "view poll results" (CrypsisB3 only)

The poll icon in editor is displayed even if polls are disabled on this category. This goes for "create new topic" (menu option, where you have to choose a category) and for "Create topic" in category view (CrypsisB3 only)

Hello,

I need the javascript with button "view polls results", which Joomla! template are-you using with Crypsis B3 ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
7 years 11 months ago #3 by betteryouthanme

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #4 by xillibit

Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by xillibit.

More
7 years 10 months ago #5 by betteryouthanme
Thanks xillibit

Let's summarize:
  • betteryouthanme wrote: The poll icon in editor is displayed even if polls are disabled on this category. This goes for "create new topic" (menu option, where you have to choose a category) and for "Create topic" in category view (CrypsisB3 only)

New Topic via menu: happens only on 'first-load'. If you change category and change it back the icon disappears correctly.

• CrypsisB3: x is shown instead of chevron up/down to hide the poll, alternatively glyphicon-remove could be used. Looks a bit better then a simple x imo.

• Announcements: The new puplish/unpuplish feature seems not to work.
    Maybe you guys could also add hh:mm to the default format? So you can un/puplish announcements more precise.

• Polls: Layout distorted (Option 1 on right side), same problem with calendar button as with announcements

Attachments:

More
7 years 10 months ago #6 by xillibit
Thanks to have updated the issue, i will look in the evening to fix the remaining things

More
7 years 10 months ago #7 by xillibit

betteryouthanme wrote: Thanks xillibit

Let's summarize:

• betteryouthanme wrote: The poll icon in editor is displayed even if polls are disabled on this category. This goes for "create new topic" (menu option, where you have to choose a category) and for "Create topic" in category view (CrypsisB3 only)

New Topic via menu: happens only on 'first-load'. If you change category and change it back the icon disappears correctly.

Are-you this one still exist on crypsis B3 ?

More
7 years 10 months ago #8 by betteryouthanme
Yes but B3 only, b2 is fine.
B2 was fixed with following commit: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/pull/3837 (not sure though)
But there was no code changes made for B3, maybe b3 was not existing yet back then.

More
7 years 10 months ago #9 by betteryouthanme
Okay sorry was a bit confused yesterday :blush:

If you generally disabled polls (Configuration -> Extras -> Disable polls)
The bbcode poll icon is always shown but has no effect if you click on it. Which seems okay but would be better if the icon simple is not available.

If you have e.g disabled polls in Category A and enabled polls in Cat. B
If you now click "New Topic" in the menu, Cat. A is chosen by default but the poll icon is displayed and functional (Only if you submit the post/poll you get a message that polls are not allowed)
If you change to Category B, poll is shown and working which is correct
Now if choose back A, icon is hidden which is correct

So it appears it's just not working on default load.

More
7 years 10 months ago #10 by xillibit

betteryouthanme wrote: Yes but B3 only, b2 is fine.
B2 was fixed with following commit: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/pull/3837 (not sure though)
But there was no code changes made for B3, maybe b3 was not existing yet back then.

The fix has been integrated in Crypsis b3 after

Time to create page: 0.569 seconds