Kunena 5.1 RC 3 Released (16 Feb 2018)

The Kunena team is proud to announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.0 RC3 [K 5.1.0] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.8.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1. This is a RC release.

Solved [Solved] Purge RE: Prefixes on index page doesn't work

More
6 months 1 day ago - 5 months 4 weeks ago #1 by WinniePooh
WinniePooh created the topic: [Solved] Purge RE: Prefixes on index page doesn't work
Hello,

after an update from Kunena 4 to Kunena 5 all my topics got prefixed with "Re:". The forum has a tool for purging these prefixes, but after using this tool the prefixes are still there on my index page. Is there a problem with the tool or are the prefixes on the index page configured somewhere else?

Regards
Last Edit: 5 months 4 weeks ago by WinniePooh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 day ago #2 by rich
rich replied the topic: Purge RE: Prefixes on index page doesn't work
I'm not sure (it's long time ago), but I think, it had removed the "Re" only on replies in the topics. The "Re:" on index pages are still present, also if you install a new Kunena (see index page here). If you want to remove the "Re:" create a Language Override .

Enter the code COM_KUNENA_RE as constants and let the text field empty. That's the easiest way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WinniePooh

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #3 by WinniePooh
WinniePooh replied the topic: Purge RE: Prefixes on index page doesn't work
Thank you rich. I've searched a while for the COM_KUNENA_RE, but finally I've found it in the location "Administrator". Also the checkbox "For Both Locations" needs to be checked.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds