Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved [Solved] Purge RE: Prefixes on index page doesn't work

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1 by WinniePooh
Hello,

after an update from Kunena 4 to Kunena 5 all my topics got prefixed with "Re:". The forum has a tool for purging these prefixes, but after using this tool the prefixes are still there on my index page. Is there a problem with the tool or are the prefixes on the index page configured somewhere else?

Regards
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by WinniePooh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
I'm not sure (it's long time ago), but I think, it had removed the "Re" only on replies in the topics. The "Re:" on index pages are still present, also if you install a new Kunena (see index page here). If you want to remove the "Re:" create a Language Override .

Enter the code COM_KUNENA_RE as constants and let the text field empty. That's the easiest way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WinniePooh

More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by WinniePooh
Thank you rich. I've searched a while for the COM_KUNENA_RE, but finally I've found it in the location "Administrator". Also the checkbox "For Both Locations" needs to be checked.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds