Kunena 5.2 RC 1 Released (25 Oct 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public release candidate of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 RC1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Solved Category and topics title render problem

More
3 years 2 months ago #1 by geoffroy
Hello everybody, i have some issues since i upgraded from Kunena 3.x with my titles of category and topics, you can see the result below.
I was thinking about a Kunena template issue, but every Template is having the same behavior.
Thx for your ansers, and if u got the same issue.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
You have this issue also with the Joomla default templtate Protostar?

More
3 years 2 months ago #3 by geoffroy
Yeah have it with all Template of Joomla and Kunena, combinations tests below :
* protostar + clean
* protostar + Crypsis
* protostar + Crypsisb3
I was thinking reimporting my category table ... any suggestion ?

More
3 years 2 months ago #4 by geoffroy
Here is the source of th e category title when rendered :
<h1 class="heading-style-1 visible-first"><a href="/joomla3/index.php/forum?view=category&amp;catid=11" title="Consulter la cat├ęgorie '<span class=" item_title_part_0="" item_title_part_odd="" item_title_part_first_half="" item_title_part_first="" item_title_part_last"="">Divers'" rel="nofollow"&gt;<span class="item_title_part_0 item_title_part_odd item_title_part_first_half item_title_part_first item_title_part_last">Divers</span></a></h1>

it seems there is a span in the title of title attribute.

More
3 years 2 months ago #5 by rich
Have you installed a tool which compress scripts or a SEO component? The classes of your source code does not exists in kunena.
The source of k.org
<h1> <a href="/forum/94-Kunena---To-Speak" title="View Category 'Kunena - To Speak!'" class="hasTooltip" rel="nofollow">Kunena - To Speak!</a> <small class="hidden-phone nowrap"> (107 topics) </small> </h1>

More
3 years 2 months ago #6 by geoffroy
Im going to check my plugins. Additional info : i installed a TemplateMonster template, using bootstrap, do you know if this one may use those kind of tools ?

More
3 years 2 months ago #7 by geoffroy
OK - Issue is fixed. Template Monster is packing a lot of home made plugin with their Templates, the TM Wrapper is the problem : this plugin truncate words in every titles and affect css classes on span.

Thats it, thx for ur help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rich

More
3 years 2 months ago #8 by rich
Thank you for this information, this should also help another users. Because we had long time ago a users with the same problem.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds