Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Category and topics title render problem

More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by geoffroy
Hello everybody, i have some issues since i upgraded from Kunena 3.x with my titles of category and topics, you can see the result below.
I was thinking about a Kunena template issue, but every Template is having the same behavior.
Thx for your ansers, and if u got the same issue.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
You have this issue also with the Joomla default templtate Protostar?

More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by geoffroy
Yeah have it with all Template of Joomla and Kunena, combinations tests below :
* protostar + clean
* protostar + Crypsis
* protostar + Crypsisb3
I was thinking reimporting my category table ... any suggestion ?

More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by geoffroy
Here is the source of th e category title when rendered :
Code:
<h1 class="heading-style-1 visible-first"><a href="/joomla3/index.php/forum?view=category&amp;catid=11" title="Consulter la catégorie '<span class=" item_title_part_0="" item_title_part_odd="" item_title_part_first_half="" item_title_part_first="" item_title_part_last"="">Divers'" rel="nofollow"&gt;<span class="item_title_part_0 item_title_part_odd item_title_part_first_half item_title_part_first item_title_part_last">Divers</span></a></h1>

it seems there is a span in the title of title attribute.

More
6 years 8 months ago #5 by rich
Have you installed a tool which compress scripts or a SEO component? The classes of your source code does not exists in kunena.
The source of k.org
Code:
<h1> <a href="/forum/94-Kunena---To-Speak" title="View Category 'Kunena - To Speak!'" class="hasTooltip" rel="nofollow">Kunena - To Speak!</a> <small class="hidden-phone nowrap"> (107 topics) </small> </h1>

More
6 years 8 months ago #6 by geoffroy
Im going to check my plugins. Additional info : i installed a TemplateMonster template, using bootstrap, do you know if this one may use those kind of tools ?

More
6 years 8 months ago #7 by geoffroy
OK - Issue is fixed. Template Monster is packing a lot of home made plugin with their Templates, the TM Wrapper is the problem : this plugin truncate words in every titles and affect css classes on span.

Thats it, thx for ur help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rich

More
6 years 8 months ago #8 by rich
Thank you for this information, this should also help another users. Because we had long time ago a users with the same problem.

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds