Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Forum Broke after Moving webhost/server.

More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by csbratton
Kunena 5.0.9 Joomla 3.7.2

Hello there, after some problems with my old host I had to move and relaunch my site with a different host / different server.

After getting the site setup on the new server all of the links to the forum are broken.

I will get a load error when I click the forum link. I know why this has happened but I do not know how to fix it.

I had to change the name of a folder on the server: see confidential info:
This message contains confidential information
is the old path and
This message contains confidential information
should be the new path. How do I update this in my Kunena installation?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by rich

I had to move and relaunch my site with a different host / different server.

Also the cache reminder are moved to the new host. Probably it loads the wrong path from the cache. Empty the cache and it should work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: csbratton

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #3 by csbratton

rich wrote:

I had to move and relaunch my site with a different host / different server.

Also the cache reminder are moved to the new host. Probably it loads the wrong path from the cache. Empty the cache and it should work.

Clearing the cache solved the issue.

For users who view this later, please let the following information be noted for future use:

Problem: Directory Change Breaks Forum: If you change a directory in your file structure: ex. server4/root/public-html/Site_About_Cats/Joomla Changes to server4/root/public-html/Site_About_Dogs/Joomla Links to the forum all break and an error page is loaded.

Solution: Clear site cache: Joomla Admin Panel > System > Clear Cache > Select the Check Box for Kunena > Click Delete at the top left.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by csbratton.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds