Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved Stuck in debug mode

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #184796 by Ingsbings
I am not able remove KunenaDiscuss debug mode messages on my pages. Obviously I turned "Enable Debug Mode" off in the configuration menu and cleared the cache, but [KunenaDiscuss debug: ... etc. still show up on every page.

UPDATE: The debug settings in the plugin Content - Kunena Discuss override the settings in the configuration menu. I was not able to find information on this in the forum or the documentation.

Now everything is fine!

Version: 5.0.7, new installation.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Ingsbings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds