Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved How to turm off some of Search Fields?

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #1 by velieb
Hello,

Is there a way to turn on or off some of the search fileds (e.g. Search by Username, Search at specific date )???

Thank you.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by velieb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #2 by velieb
It could be nice if there was a reply on this matter even if Kunena doesn't offer this options, so I could move on and find other options.

I assume that there is no option for it, then where can I fine a file that I can put an ID to the Search page's fieldsets?
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by velieb.

More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by rich
There is no setting option for this but you can do it with template overrides. www.kunena.org/docs/en/faq/template-overrides
Copy the default.php (path is "components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/search/form/default.php" to your "Joomla template/html/com_kunena\layouts/search/form" and comment out the unwanted tables at the beginning with <!-- and at the end with -->

More
7 years 1 month ago #4 by velieb
It works well... Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.549 seconds