Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved Translate "Emoticons" in modal window

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #183850 by hannes01
Hello,

I've spent more than an hour to find the language string for "Emoticons" in modal window



I believe I've searched all Kunena related language files, based on this: www.kunena.org/docs/en/languages/language-files

I even renamed ALL Kunena language files (my language & English language) to display the language key (instead of text) so that it could point me to the right file. No luck, it never showed the language key.

Sorry if I have missed it somehow, but is it translatable by current language files files at all?

Thanks,
Hannes

Everything about fishing & tackle: forum, local and international shop
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by hannes01.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #183855 by WolfgangOWL
The language key exists in the language files. The name is COM_KUNENA_EDITOR_EMOTICONS_LABEL. The point is that it is not used in the modal window.

Find this line:
<h3 id="myModalLabel">Emoticons</h3>
close to the end of this file:
/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/topic/edit/editor/default.php
and replace it with this line:
<h3 id="myModalLabel"><?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_EDITOR_EMOTICONS_LABEL') ?></h3>

This should fix the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #183858 by hannes01
Excellent, thank you!

I hope this fix will be included in the next Kunena release,

Everything about fishing & tackle: forum, local and international shop
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by hannes01.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds