Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Refreshing

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #1 by AndyM
Refreshing was created by AndyM
I am new to the world of Kunena so apologies if this is in the wrong place or is a stupid question.

I have recently installed what I believe to be the latest version of Kunena and I seem to have a problem with refreshing of the forum pages. When a new post is made I need to press ctrl+F5 in order to see the new post. If not it just goes back to the previous version of the page. Similarly if I want to delete a post I go to delete it and have to refresh using ctrl+F5 again to see that it has been initially deleted (post greyed out) then go to permanently delete and refresh again to see that it has actually gone.

On tablets and phones the only way to do this refresh seems to be to log out and then back in again. A simple browser refresh does not work on any device.

Is this something I have caused and is it easy to fix?

Thanks in advance.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 256M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 4/30/2012

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.0.4.1 | creationdate: 2016-11-26

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.0.4.1 | 2016-11-26 [ Dhole ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.9

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by rich. Reason: Configuration report correct inserted

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by AndyM
Replied by AndyM on topic Refreshing
Problem solved! Disabled the server cache! Should have thought of that a lot sooner than I did!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.075 seconds