Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Problems inserting a number of photos

More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by Nemo10
For some time now our K5.04 forum seems to have a mind of it's own in respect of letting varying number of photos to be inserted in any one post.
I've set the backend to more than accommodate the number, file size and total upload size but still it sometimes refuses to insert, usually over 6 -8 photos (I've set the limit to 12 max.)
Today I noticed a flash-by error message that when captured and read said there were "too many links included" It obviously treats an attachment as a link which is understandable.

In all there were 7 photos (around 1040 x 800) and one YouTube link.

I've looked everywhere but cannot see where this option is listed, if it is.

Can someone explain this please? I'd like to have max 12 images/links, photos 1620 max., file size 400 kb max, total upload max. at 8000kb. I'm happy to set less but since not many post this many it is not hardship on server space.

Oh for a neat solution...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by rich
Configuration -> Security -> Max Links in message

More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by Nemo10
Of course! The only place I didn't check.

Thanks

Oh for a neat solution...

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds