Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Error Finding less file after Local Development

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by dave1711
Hi,

I've created a site locally using the Kunena forum and the Crypsisb3 template. The site works great locally but when I transfer it to our staging server for testing, the less file paths do not get updated. This means that when I go to access the main Kunena page, I just get an error message saying:
load error: failed to find /Users/dummy-user/Sites/www.dummy-site.org.uk/components/com_kunena/template/crypsisb3/assets/less/crypsisb3.less

How can I get Kunena to update the location of the less files it's looking for to the correct location on the staging server?

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by rich
Go in backend to "Kunena -> Templates -> Mark Crypsisb3 -> Click Edit LESS". This creates a custom.less and the error should be gone ( see also Edit Less ).

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by dave1711
I had tried that and it didn't work but I've just realised that Joomla was caching it as well as the browser so the issue was resolved after clearing Joomla cache. Thanks for getting back to me.

Dave

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds