Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Kunena Crypsis issue on Ipad

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #1 by cherryboy
When I use Crypsis on an IPAD in landscape mode the display is incorrect, Its ok in portrait mode - see the attached images.

My main template is based on Gantry and I dont get the same issue with Blue Eagle.

I have also checked and the same happens on a PC if the browser width is around the same as an IPAD. A large width displays ok as does a narrow width

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by cherryboy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by cherryboy
This also happens on other devices if the browser width is similar to an ipad resolution.

By a process of elimination it appears the display gets compressed (as in the 1st image below) between 980 and 1199 pixels inclusive

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by cherryboy
This appears to be an issue with the Gantry4 framework. I have installed Gantry5 on a test site and the display is ok

More
5 years 10 months ago #4 by JakeTse
Does this happen on all iPad models or just some of them? Or has this issue been solved? I don't have any problem with that on my iPad Pro 10.5''.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds