Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Crypsis: Missing Emoticon and Editor Toolbar - but only in Firefox

More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by Goldie
Hi,

I have upgraded to latest Kunena. Of course that demands to use Crypsis instead if bleu Eagle template. Now I have one big problem. While everything works in IE, my users miss Emoticon and Editor toolbar when writing or replying to a thread.

Emoticon tool bar is of course enabled. And as it is shown in IE, it must have something to do with Firefox. I tried with enabling and disabling Bootstrap in Crypsis config.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2 by 810
Do you have a link to your forum - new topic. with demo account so we can check it.

More
7 years 5 months ago #3 by Goldie
Hi,

no need for a forum. It also happens to me here when using Firefox (most current version). See attached picture of using Firefox for reply. No Editor bar and I can also not attach a file. No reaction when clicking on Attachment. But everything okay in IE. Base system is Win 7 Pro EN.

Attachments:

More
7 years 5 months ago #4 by 810
im typing this message on firefox, and i can see the bbcode row.

Do you use any adblocker or ghostery? maybe you have disabled the view.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goldie

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by Goldie
Hi 810,

I have now verified various things:
- Started my Firefox in safe mode with all add-ons disabled: Same missing bar
- Used Firefox om my smartphone: Everything okay
- Used Firefox on my wife's PC: Everything okay!!!

So it boils down to a problem with my PC. I even disabled my firewall and virus protection as a test. Same missing bar on my personal PC.
Many thanks for your quick support and for Kunena anyhow.

More
7 years 5 months ago #6 by 810
try to clean cache, then restore default settings

More
7 years 5 months ago #7 by Goldie
Hi 810,

finally could clear the error: Deleted my Firefox profile pref.js and after that it works.

Thanks for your support! :cheer:

More
4 years 7 months ago #8 by billh210
I am missing the toolbars on every browser, cant get it to show up on anything not even the phone and using the Blue Eagle5 theme.
I have tried clearing cache on Joomla and all browsers also changing themes on both Joomla and the forums to no avail...

More
4 years 7 months ago #9 by rich
Please do not open topics which already marked as solved. If you have problems with Blue Eagle, create a new topic in the right category. www.kunena.org/forum/blue-eagle-5

More
4 years 7 months ago #10 by billh210
Sorry, I do not see a fix anywhere in the forums and its not just the Blue Egle but any template...

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds