Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Add image HTML is missing under post editor

More
7 years 6 months ago #1 by virtinsanity
I don't have the "add image" post editor in my latest Kunena, would you please help me out about why and what i can do. Or is it a bug some sort.

Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
What do you mean by image html?

Uploading attachments?, then you need to see the settings on the upload tab on the configurations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: virtinsanity

More
7 years 6 months ago #3 by virtinsanity

810 wrote: What do you mean by image html?

Uploading attachments?, then you need to see the settings on the upload tab on the configurations.

What i mean is on the "post editor" there is no "picture" for users to add picture links. I hope i'm more clear now.

More
7 years 6 months ago #4 by 810
oh ok, I have fixed the issue for that. Until then you need to change the image upload settings on the kunena configuration or fixing the issue by: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/b3...16397cebad393396b436
The following user(s) said Thank You: virtinsanity

More
7 years 5 months ago #5 by virtinsanity

810 wrote: oh ok, I have fixed the issue for that. Until then you need to change the image upload settings on the kunena configuration or fixing the issue by: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/b3...16397cebad393396b436

Thank you very very much, you're the greatest. Thanks for everything you've done.

Time to create page: 1.506 seconds