Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Solved Email at new message to a specific group

More
4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #1 by thefbi
Hello,

is it possible to send email at new messages (in all category) for a specific group ?

I now i can achieve this for all the moderator for example, but i want to do that with simple registered user, without they have to subscribe to the topics.

Regards
Last edit: 4 years 1 week ago by thefbi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 week ago #2 by 810
You can do this on the backend. On the Joomla mass mail.

More
4 years 6 days ago #3 by thefbi
OK, but i mean automatically.

That i want do is to have specifics user that can reply to normal users. I know all users can do that, but i can put a "Special" group name in Kunena like "moderator" to this users, so i can identified the users can reply.

I want this specials users recieve a message at new subject on a category. So i can tell to the special user to subscribe to the category to receive messages, but is it a way to do this manually ?

When a user want to come a special user to reply, i have to put him my special group, so if possible, i put too the ability to receive the message in a category. But i can't force a subscription by the backend ? So i ask if possible to put him in a Joomla special group that can be assigned to receive message of specific category.

Regards

More
4 years 6 days ago #4 by rich

More
4 years 6 days ago #5 by thefbi
Hello,

thank you, but this plugin is for all users...

But no problem, i will ask my user to manually subscribe :)

Regards

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds