Kunena 5.2 Beta 1 Released (24 Sep 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the first public beta release of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 B1 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

Solved Quick reply: fixed icon?

More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #1 by ruud
Hi,
on my crypsis template / websites the quick reply does not show an icon. (kunena 5.0.1)
All other buttons do, when switching between default >bootstrap > fontawesome I noticed that the code for this button is fixed (icon-undo) and does not reflect the selected icon-set.

this is a (small) bug :)

see attachment for visual explanation.

sharing = caring
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by ruud.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #2 by ruud
Replied by ruud on topic Quick reply: fixed icon?
should I report it on github, or this still the place to report these kind of issues?

sharing = caring

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #3 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Quick reply: fixed icon?
you can report it

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #4 by ruud
Replied by ruud on topic Quick reply: fixed icon?

810 wrote: you can report it

github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues/4464

sharing = caring

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.378 seconds